Medical malpractice occurs when health care professionals fail to treat you within the required standards of care. Injuries to patients can be devastating when a health professional misses a diagnosis or performs a procedure in a substandard manner.
You may be entitled to compensation for medical malpractice as well as for lost income and medical bills.
1. What is informed consent?
2. Can action be taken against a hospital?
3. What are the implications of signing a hospital indemnity?
4. Fighting the Medical Practitioner’s Insurance Company
5. The Health Professions Council of South Africa
6. After negligence is established, what then? What can you claim for and how do you get compensated?
Let us help you answer these questions. Contact us today.